Schedule An Appointment
YOU’RE READY TO schedule a consultation
Please read this page BEFORE you book a consultation
Scheduling a consultation is easy because we let you choose the time that works best for your schedule.
Here are some things to know before scheduling:
- If you still have questions about fees or insurance, check here for some answers. Scheduling a consultation indicates that you are aware of the financial policies of my practice.
- Consultations are complimentary and are held via Zoom or in office. Therapy sessions can be in person at my Orlando office or online
- You can expect the consultation to last approximately 15-25 minutes, so be ready to choose a time when you can step away and have 15-25 minutes of privacy.
- Once your consultation is scheduled, you’ll receive an email confirmation with a questionnaire for you to complete electronically (no need to print). The questionnaire should not take longer than 5 minutes. This helps me get to know you a bit before we meet and have the correct information ready when you talk. You will also receive the Zoom link to sign on at our scheduled time
- Scheduling a consultation is not committing you to therapy. This is a time for us to get to know each other and discuss your goals for therapy.