Rates & Insurance
$170 for One Hour Session
$255 for 90 Minute Session
Please inquire for longer session rates
Couples and Family sessions are 90 minutes in length
My clients elect to self-pay rather than use their insurance. I do not participate in any insurance panels. If you wish to use your insurance, you may pay for your services at the time of your appointment and request a receipt for services. If you plan to do this, check with your insurance first to determine if this is an option for you.
I accept Health Savings Accounts HSA & FSA.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
1. Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
2. Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
3. Does my insurance require me to see a provider on their panel?
4. Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
5. Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!