Intensives (Healing Immersions)
EMDR Immersive Healing Intensive treatment is feasible and is indicative of reliable improvement in trauma stress response symptoms, relationship issues and can lead you back to a place of wholeness and overall emotional wellness in a very short time frame. Learn more here.
RESEARCH ON INTENSIVE EMDR THERAPY IS POSITIVE
- Intensive application of trauma-focused therapy seems to be well tolerated in patients with PTSD, enabling faster symptom reduction with similar, or even better results, while reducing the risk that patients drop out prematurely. Learn more here and here.
- Intensive EMDR treatment is feasible and is indicative of reliable improvement in PTSD symptoms in a very short time frame. Learn more here.
- An intensive program using EMDR therapy is a potentially safe and effective treatment alternative for complex PTSD. Learn more here.
- The economy is compelling: even compared to other trauma therapy, the intensive format may decrease treatment time, because of time not spent on a) checking in at the beginning of each session, b) addressing current crises and concerns, c) focusing on stabilizing and coping skills that the client won’t need after trauma healing, or d) assisting the client in regaining composure at the end of the session. Learn more here.
YOUR EMDR IMMERSIVE HEALING INTENSIVE INCLUDES:
- Pre-consultation session to assess for candidacy, getting to know each other and spending time establishing intentions and goals for our time together. We will establish treatment goals and outline targets, unpleasant beliefs, body sensations, emotions, or images from which you are seeking relief.
- Personalized treatment workbook, which allows you to work on your treatment goals before, during, and after our EMDR intensive sessions.
- Powerful Treatment Modalities to include the use of EMDR, Expressive Arts and Body Movement Interventions to reach and heal various mind/body/soul connections of trauma and early wounding
- A customized and flexible treatment program with targeted treatment goals. Immersive Healing Intensives can be scheduled in half-day, full day or multi-day options via in person or virtually. Clients using the virtual session will need to purchase bi-lateral stimulation equipment as advised by therapist.
- Post-treatment sessions and interview to assess and support your adaption to positive changes from treatment.
- Variety of wholesome snacks, hydration and lunch selections to be arranged in advance
- Half-Day Session (3.5 hours) – $600
- Client responsible for at least one pre and post session at $150 per hour
- Full Day Session (7 hours with additional one hour restorative lunch break) includes two pre and one post intensive hour-long sessions – $1800
- Two Day Session (7 hours each day with additional one hour restorative lunch break) includes two pre and two post intensive hour-long sessions – $3150
- Three Day Session (7 hours each day with additional one hour restorative lunch break) includes three pre and three post intensive hour-long sessions – $4650
Immersive Healing Intensives offer additional flexibility of location (outside nature time), treatment modalities and time of day. Together we can design a healing experience that is congruent with what best for you.
Contact Amy directly to discuss how to design and plan an Immersive Healing Intensive that suits your needs and healing journey intentions.
Read more about intensives here.